Undergraduate & Graduate Certificate Students

To obtain your certificate, please complete the Notification of Certificate Completion form in its entirety. Instructions about how and when to submit this form are included in the PDF.

Note: Both Undergraduate and External Graduate Certificate students should submit their forms during the first part of the semester in which you will fulfill the certificate requirements. Graduate Students supplementing their major field of study with a Certificate in Gerontology should submit their forms around the same time when applying to graduate (see below).

Master of Arts Students

To apply to graduate, please visit the Office of the Registrar webpage. Here you can find information about applying to graduate.

Reminder: Graduate students must apply to graduate at least two semesters in advance of the expected semester of graduation.


If you have question about graduating, please contact your adviser.